Reasonable Accommodation Request

Notice of Right to Reasonable Accommodation

If you have a physical or mental health problem or disability, and you need . . .

  • A change in our policies would give you an equal chance to access our housing.
  • A change in the way we communicate with you or give you information.
  • A physical change to your housing unit.

You may ask for this kind of change, which is called a Reasonable Accommodation, by completing this form.