A local family-owned business that focuses solely on providing high-touch, property management services for property owners looking to rent their Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, and Yulee property.
We provide a proven, premium rental management system designed to maintain or improve the rental properties we manage over time while offering residents an exceptional rental experience that they and their landlords will love.
We're the Small Business with
Big Service Property Management
Our Core Property Management Services
We create digital property listings & syndicate vacancies across local & national real estate websites. Ensuring your home doesn't sit vacant for long.
It has never been easier to keep your rental in great condition. We will coordinate repairs and get the work done quickly to maintain resident satisfaction & keep your property healthy.
We don't assist buyers or just any seller. Instead, we specifically bring only former rental properties to the real estate sales market.
Our Service Also Includes
Available Addon Services
Purposeful Pricing without the Gimmicks
To make their service appealing, many managers & agents offer a low monthly rate just to make up the difference by charging upward of a month's rent, or more for each new tenancy or renewal. Hoping their customers won't notice the true cost of the service.
At NestTenders, we understand the mechanics of renting and use a balanced billing approach that spreads the cost of management services over the entire length of a residency. This creates a more consistent income stream for our customers and leaves you better prepared for maintenance expenses, which normally come with a vacancy.
Residential Property Management
- No Long Term ContactOur service stands by itself without needing to lock you in.
- No Cancellation FeesIf you need to end your service, you won't be charged.
- No Setup FeesYou'll owe nothing until your resident moves in.
- All Our Bells & WhistlesOne simple to understand offering designed to cover the needs of most rental property owners. Addon services not included.
- $398.00 New ResidenciesThe amount you'll pay for marketing, leasing, showings, and tenant qualification once a new lease is signed.
- $198.00 Renewal ResidenciesThe amount you'll pay if renewing a resident once the previous lease has expired.
What Others Have to Say About Us
We're Big in Nassau County and Jacksonville
We proudly serve communities and neighborhoods across Florida's First Coast.
Ready To Get Your Property Rented?
Stay up to date on available homes and more by following us on your favorite social media platform.